When trouble strikes your business needs reliable Hardware Solutions you can count on. We are dedicated to providing outstanding maintenance and replacement services for all of your terminal and network devices. Hardware fails for a number of reasons and usually without notice. When this occurs productivity can come to a screeching stop. We are here to provide you with an immediate Hardware Solutions to all of you system issues.
Contact Us today to schedule the service you deserve.
What are Managed Hardware Solutions?
Managed Services allows a business to offload IT operations to a service provider, known as a Managed Services Provider. The managed service provider assumes an ongoing responsibility for 24-hour monitoring, managing and/or hardware solutions for the IT systems within a business.
Just like larger companies, small businesses need technology to operate efficiently and to compete effectively. But as reliance on IT grows, the resources needed to support this increasingly complex IT environment may not. In many small businesses, IT resources are limited and can be quickly overwhelmed. For instance, if your Email server, customer relationship management system, financial application or network goes down, you will likely face substantial productivity and revenue losses as a result.
Put in simple terms – one of the biggest benefits of Managed Services is discovering and fixing problems before they can negatively affect your business. Businesses are also able to control and reduce their overall operating costs with the flat-fee billing model. Cost-effective access to enterprise-level support is a reality
- Increased operational efficiency
- Reduced operating costs
- Cost-effective access to enterprise-level support
- Minimized downtime
- Allows the focus to be on running the business, and not the technology
- Peace of mind from knowing that the network is monitored 24/7/365
If you answer “no” to any of the following questions, you may benefit from a managed service methodology without costing you more.
- Do you find out immediately if your data back-up fails to run?
- Do you know which equipment on your network is aging and might need replacing in the next 6 months?
- Do you know if your server and all of your desktops have the latest anti-virus updates installed and are functioning correctly?
- Do you know if the latest security patches have been installed on your network?
- Do you know who the heaviest internet users are, and whether they are downloading large files which can slow down the network, or accessing innappropriate web sites?
- Do you know which PCs are running out of memory, affecting user performance?
- Do you have one number to call for all of your technology service requirements?
- Do you only hear from your computer guys “after” things break
Our expert technicians will review your network and determine whether your infrastructure will support these new technologies.
Phone: (518) 241-3375 / Call Now